John Squared and the Time Doth Draw Near

There are two Johns in my class. About the only common feature we share is dimples. Aside from that we are completely different, especially our humour.

John T is lighter and more connected with what is happening around him. John F is darker with emerging anger. This has become clearer to him now that he recognizes that he was traumatized as a sperm. Freud missed a good one here.

Chris organized a show line up in the last class and we two Johns were first with me being the opener. After we did our sets Chris shook his head saying, "I meant to put you the other way round. John F is far too dark to open..." In other words, god help the punters.

The show is on soon, too soon for my liking but here are the details:

STAND UP SHOW
With graduates from Chris Head's stand up comedy course
Wednesday 19th November at:
Wilmington Arms pub
69 Rosebery Avenue
London, EC1R 4RL

Doors 7pm (show starts 7.30pm)

£4

Near Sadler's Wells.
Tubes: Angel/ Farringdon/ King's Cross
(15 min walk from each.)
And it's on the 38 Bus route.

Food available in the pub pre-show

Comments

Woo-hoo! I will try my best to make it.