Tuesday, October 02, 2012

This Blog is Random....




OK, this blog is random and that's the way I like it. I cycle and I love it. For years I had a BikeE semi-recumbent bike until some little cretin stole it. (He just didn't realise how easy it would be for the police to find--idiot!) I liked that bike.


So then I had to find a bike that wouldn't be stolen, too easily. Not that I thought the BikeE would. Into the frame came the logical bicycle--the Brompton. (That's my colour too--cornflower blue...woohoo..)


This is the best for getting around London! And when you've arrived, you just fold it up.


I haven't done this yet but I intend to--the "Brompton Race" for which you have to wear a suit...but you can wear short trousers.


Anyhow the point of this post is the wonderful cardboard bicycle that Izhar Gafni has designed in the video at the top. It's such a brilliant idea and would cost between $9 to $12! That's my next. Screw fixies.....





Share/Bookmark

3 comments:

Julian Summerhayes said...

John
As a fan of cycling - mine are the standard type - I love these sorts of posts. Not random at all. As to competing in the brompton races, you should follow Dr Hutch on Twitter and then you can challenge him to a race off. Best of luck, and I hope you have some nice tweed to go with it.

Julian

John Flood said...

Thanks for putting me onto Dr Hutch. I'm reading his blog posts. Very good!

buy dissertation proposal said...

I did not expect this. This is a excellent story. Thanks! You completed a few nice points there. buy dissertation proposal | Finance Dissertation Writing